Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

BFN....?

I made it - I said I wouldn't test until April 1st and we're finally here.  I totally had dreams last night that I POAS and it was positive and we were so excited.   I woke up this morning and took my temp which is still at a whopping 98.8!!  I felt like this was a great sign that my temp has continued to remain elevated this whole time.  Then I took the test.  I bought a ton of the cheap internet strips a while ago because I knew there would be many, many tests in my future - BFN.  

So now I'm in this debate with myself.  My temp is still elevated and I've felt really bloated and crampy all week.  This could be AF, the progesterone, or pg.  Who knows.  I thought about going out and buying an actual pregnancy test.... I mean, I have no idea if these tests work at all.  They've always been negative for me! :)  ...but I think I just want to wait around for AF.  

I think I know that it's not gonna happen this month, but there is a small part of me that still has hope that the cheap test is just wrong.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see.  

2 comments:

  1. How many dpo are you now? 12-13ish right?

    Although you're in the phase where results are pretty accurate, there is absolutely nothing wrong with holding onto some hope. A girl on the HA board once got a BFN on 13dpo, and a BFP the next day!

    But either way, you responded this cycle, so that's great news in itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the HCG shot on Monday, 3/14. I felt like I o'd on Wed, 3/16 and my temps look like I o'd Thurs 3/17. So I am at least 14 dpo if not more.

    BTW, I LOVE your new blog design! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete