Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've been tagged!

 The infamous Nico over at No Period Baby tagged me in a post of hers!  This was super exciting for me since I am very, very new to the world of infertility and blogging in general.  In fact, I'm supposed to tag 4 people in my post and I'm not sure I know that many people -  And Nico tagged two people I already know!

Here's how it works:

Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Yes!  I have the cutest dog named Charlie.  He's a golden retriever mix we rescued from a shelter.  He's a little over a year now and DEFINITELY a part of the family.   We spoil him rotten. 

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? 
To ovulate like a normal person...

3. What would you do with a billion dollars? I've actually given this one a lot of thought.  My husband and I dream about buying an entire neighborhood worth of houses where all of our friends and family could live.  What an amazing place to live, raise a family, and share a life surrounded by those who love and support you. 

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?  The correct answer here for me is exercise.  If I go on a run or go to the gym or go on a hike and enjoy nature, I will feel better 100% of the time.  However, even though I know this, doesn't mean I always do it.  Wallowing in your misery is way easier. 

5. What is your bedtime routine?  Take the dog out for the last pee of the night (or sucker my husband into doing it).  Floss, brush, and rinse (I'm a dental student so I can't help myself).  Attempt to read in bed.  Fall asleep 2 minutes later with the light on.

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?  We met at college doing musical theater together.  You should hear us singing in the car together, it's out of control. 

7. What kind of books do you read?  I'll read anything that someone recommends or loans to me.  This usually involves new releases.  I also feel like Oprah's book club rarely lets me down. 

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?  Hopefully living in a nice house with two kids.  I'd love to own my own dental practice and have enough free time to really enjoy my time with my family. 

9. What’s your biggest fear?  Losing my husband.  He really is the best. 

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Oh man, this is a tough one.  I'm gonna need more details.  What does it mean to  "see" outer space?  What does junk food entail?

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I think my answer is the same as many of you ladies - take my temperature. 

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? 
He's sitting across the table right now and giving me the evil eye.  Honey, you're perfect :)

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I can't imagine changing my name. 

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? What kind of question is this?  I live in sunny Los Angeles where it never rains, so take a wild guess. 

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?  Cereal.  Hahaha.  Just kidding.  See this past post.  Maybe sweet potatoes.  I love em.

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? I just started a few weeks ago, but so far the support and community that it fosters is really amazing. 

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?  Definitely sweet.  No question. 

18. What items are in your purse right now? Wallet, cell phone, keys, water bottle and a slew of medication. 

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? Definitely mountains.  I prefer hiking and camping over swimming and sunbathing without a doubt. 

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?  I don't think I watch anything too trashy.  I feel pretty good about my tv selections.


Ok, now I need to figure out how to tag people....
Stirrup Queens
Lissie's Luck
A Miracle 4 Us
Mac and PC

1 comment: