Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

My War on Cereal

My therapist is on a mission to rid the world of cereal.  This always makes me laugh.  Since she specializes in treating people with eating disorders, she must hear about the dangers of cereal day in and day out.   I love it!  I had no idea that cereal was such an issue for everyone else!  I honestly can't even keep cereal in the house.  It doesn't matter what kind it is - I've eaten half a box of dry bran flakes before with no problem.  It's out of control.  As a result, I no longer keep cereal in the house.  And if we do have cereal in the house, my husband has to keep it on the top shelf of the pantry where I can't reach it.  I know this is completely ridiculous, but it's my only solution at the moment. 

You know who I may be staging war on next?  Chocolate chips.  

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. People always look at my funny when I tell them cereal (anykind) is my favorite food. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete