Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Positive Thoughts!

If you are reading this blog, please send some positive thoughts my way the next few days (Friday and Saturday).  I am taking THE most important clinical exam that I will ever take in my professional career.  The results of tomorrow and Saturday will determine whether or not I am granted my license to practice dentistry which is something that I've been working towards for a VERY long time.  I have crazy butterflies in my stomach and I am just hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly.  Calm thoughts, calm thoughts.

On the other hand, only one more week until I will allow myself to pee on a stick!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!!! (on both fronts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of positive vibes your way! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Phew. What a day. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete